Fees & Free Places
We try to keep our costs affordable for families, but also try and reflect the quality of care our children receive.
Fees are subject to change, but these are the current prices as of September 2015:
- £12 for a 3 hour morning session (9am-12pm)
- £12 for a 3 hour afternoon session (12pm-3pm)
- £24 for a full day (9am-3pm)
- £1 for an 8.30am start
ALL children aged 3 and 4 years old are eligible for 15 hours per week free care the term after their third birthday.
Children aged 2 years old whose parents are in receipt of one of the following are also entitled to 15 hours per week free care.
- Income Support or Job Seekers Allowance (income based).
- Employment Support Allowance (income related).
- Support through Part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act.
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit.
- Child Tax Credit with annual gross earnings of no more than £16,190 per year.
- The Working Tax Credit 4 week-run on (the payment a claimant receives when they stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit).
- Working Tax credits with annual gross earnings of no more than £16,190 per year.
- Disability Living Allowance.
There is also wrap around care provided on site by ‘Simply Out of School’ who provide a breakfast and afterschool club for pre-schoolers and school aged children. Their breakfast club operates from 7.30am until 8.30am and the afterschool from 3.00pm until 6.00pm with drop off and pick up from local schools.
Please contact Fataha on 07841098174 for more information and prices.